WHY CHOOSE US?
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
- Many Years Of Experience
- Zero Customer Complaints With BBB
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Insurance Claims Specialists
- We Work With Our Customers Based On Their Budget
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Response within 30 minutes - 1 hour!
- Emergency Consultation Services
Day HoursMonday OpenTuesday OpenWednesday OpenThursday OpenFriday OpenSaturday OpenSunday Open
Home Flooding Service in Washington, DC
- If it's a major flooding spill, turn off your source of electricity. You don't want to electrocute yourself. We can provide portable generators for our equipment and light for you.
- If you can, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be dried and kept.
- If the water looks to be clear and clean, sop up as much water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels or blankets.
We hope you never have to use our service - but if you do, we're happy to help.